Be Unique with a Ratchet Belt from SlideBelts. These belts replace the traditional holes with a ratchet system to easily secure your belt around your waistline. NO More Holes or cracks in your belts. Modern innovation maintains the natural look of the leather and increases it's longevity. With interchangeable Buckles and Leathers, You can Mix and Match to be the Envy of any occasion. Browse the collections and discover the difference. Don't Delay, Get yours Today.
Full Grain Leathers : Smooth and refined with a brown slight glossy finish. Made with two pieces of back-to-back bovine full grain leather - so that even the underside is first-class - this full grain belt achieves a soft and smooth appearance.
- 100% Leather
- 1.25 inches wide
- Fits up to a 44" waist
- Strap width is 7/8”
- Unique dual-ratchet buckle system
- 1-year warranty
- 1 Belt Hanger Included
Sizing Instructions: Trim - Attach - Lock - Release
Before cutting your SlideBelt, please thoroughly read their warranty and return policy at the following links.
- The back of every leather, vegan, or canvas SlideBelt has markings to indicate where to cut for one’s waist size.
- Determine your waist size and add two inches. Since sizing varies across brands, we recommend cutting the strap two sizes larger than your waist size, and then reducing the length as necessary.
- Using a good, sturdy pair of scissors, cut the strap at the size previously determined.
- Attach the buckle by clamping the trap door down on the cut end of the strap. The teeth on trap door will secure the buckle to the strap.
- Try on your SlideBelt. If it is still too long for your liking, detach the buckle from the strap and cut again. Repeat until your SlideBelt hugs your waist just like you want.
- If you are having difficulty detaching the buckle from the unfinished, cut end of the strap, try using a dull object to pry open the trap door. Or grab one a nifty Buckle Removal Tools!
Time needed to ship: 5-12 business days
Don't Delay...Get yours Today...
Prepare to be Refined...