Poseidon Watch by Égard - Filigree Gold
Dress to Impress... PRE-SELLING is Over. Watches are Now in Stock and ready to ship!!!
At The Art of Refinement, our goal is to always provide luxurious lifestyle products to enhance the uniqueness and individuality of the Modern Day Man. This Filigree Gold Poseidon watch reflects our commitment to offer the best of the best, whether you are shopping for luxury men's watches or another kind of lifestyle product altogether! Get yours from The Art of Refinement for an affordable price point!
Introducing the Filigree Gold Poseidon by Égard.
Created and founded by Ilan Srulovicz as a tribute to his father, this special edition piece tests boundaries of what is possible. These watches will be manufactured and sold in limited quantities.
STYLES: Two Designs & Colors (Choose style above)
- Poseidon Filigree Steel
- Poseidon Filigree Gold
- Poseidon Octo Steel
- Poseidon Octo Gold
- Engraving - Each Poseidon watch for men comes fully engraved and hand stained. This is a process we have perfected over the years and something rarely offered in the watch industry due to the manual labor involved. The attention to detail in this affordable gold timepiece for men is unparalleled at this price point.
- Caseback & Crystal - The same attention to detail in the engraving carries on to the caseback of each watch. Each timepiece has its own unique serial number along with an incredible engraving that only the wearer will be exposed to. The Poseidon comes equipped with a beautiful sapphire crystal with AR coating which is the toughest and most scratch resistant crystal available in the watchmaking world.
- Leather Nato Strap - The Poseidon comes with an additional strap. An incredibly supple leather nato strap, This strap completely changes the look and feel of the piece and offers you a much more casual and understated appearance to the piece. Creators went above and beyond for this piece and the leather used on the nato strap is of the highest grade available.
Luxury - There are certain things you look for on a luxury piece. The following four are good benchmarks that the piece you are getting is going to be a quality piece:
Sapphire Crystal: Sapphire crystals are the most scratch resistant crystals available for a timepiece and the most expensive. They are considered the most desirable and high end option for a watch crystal.Swiss Superluminova: Swiss superluminova is one of the best lumes available allowing you to have visibility and functionality in any light condition. Swiss Superluminova does require exposure to light to charge but holds the charge longer than any other form of traditional (non tritium) lume.
Automatic Movement: Automatic movements represent the history of watchmaking in a lot of ways. Mechanical in nature, they wind off the movement of your wrist as opposed to using a battery. Automatic watches tend to be more expensive than their quartz counterparts but they connect to the art and tradition of watch making on a much deeper level.
Water Resistant: 10ATM represents the atmospheres of water pressure this timepiece can sustain. 10 ATM is the minimum requirement we would recommend for underwater exposure such as snorkeling, swimming, or light diving.
- Case size - 44mm Fully engraved case
- Case Material - 316L Stainless Steel engraved and hand stained
- Strap Width - 22mm
- Movement - Seiko NH35 Automatic movement (no batteries needed, winds off the movement of your wrist)
- Glass - Sapphire Crystal with AR coating
- Water Resistant - 10ATM | 100 Meters with screw down crown (take me for a swim)
- Strap - Comes as a set with 2 straps. One fully engraved and hand stained metal bracelet and one top grade leather nato strap
- Hands - Swiss Superluminova that is luminous in the dark
Don't Delay... Get yours today... Limited Quantities!!
Prepare to be Refined...