Wallet Dango BiFold Tactical Special Ops
Experience a luxury wallet that's on 007 James Bond's Wish List...
The T01 Tactical Wallet Spec-Ops edition was built to be rugged & tactical, yet very sophisticated. The T01 Spec-Ops encompasses a fine mixture of metal & soft goods to hold your everyday necessities. The T01 Spec-Ops is the first non-leather wallet from Dango Products, making it completely unique while maintaining its high-end versatility. The DTEX exterior is a resilient, flexible, water resistant, textured and durable material designed to withstand rough usage. The Art of Refinement is proud to carry this elite tactical wallet from Dango.
As in all of our T01 Tactical Wallets, the T01 Spec-Ops also comes with the MT02 Multi-Tool. There are over 14 functions built in. The Dango MT02 Multi-Tool is made of heat treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel which seamlessly slides into the cavity where the cards are housed. When engaged, the multi-tool can nest securely into the safety locks built into the wallet chassis — affording easy sawing, cutting, and protection. Common tools are built into the Dango tactical wallet: 10/15mm hexes, paracord cutter, nail pryer, a ruler, a serrated/sharpened edge and even a phone stand. Dango thought of everything and think that you will be pleased with all of the functions built into a single compact wallet.
- The Dango MT02 Multi-Tool is included with the T01 BiFold Tactical SP Ops Wallet.
- Handcrafted and Made in USA.
- DTEX Material: flexible, water resistant, textured, non-leather durable material
- Durable cerakote ceramic coating for durability
- Designed with a super slim profile, just over 0.3 inches thick when 6 cards are inside of the wallet.
- RFID blocking - Keeps your information secure
- Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminum, weighs just over 2 ounces.
- Built in bottle opener for added convenience
- TSA compliant (when the Dango multi-tool is removed)
- The multi-tool is easily removable from the Dango wallet and can be either checked or left at home when traveling.
The Dango Tactical Wallet is offered in three color options:
- Cerakote chassis & back plate in Desert Sand and Olive Drab Green
- Cerakote chassis & back plate in Olive Drab Green
Want to Know More?
The Dango BiFold Tactical Special Ops Wallet has index points that lock safely into the chassis. This lets the wallet and multi-tool to offer several functions. The first row of engagement reveals a serrated and sharpened edge. Engage to the second row and you can fit your fingers into the multi-tool and grip the wallet as a handle for more leverage. If more space is required, the multi-tool can be engaged to the leading edge of the wallet frame. To use the multi-tool's other functions, simply flip it around. To stow the multi-tool again, the flat side of the multi-tool is faced on the backside of the wallet with the thumb tab pointed up.
- Works exclusively with Dango tactical & dapper wallets
- Can be used independently without the wallet
For the Tactical man with a Tactical Job... Always in Style
Get Your Multi-tool Tactical Wallet before James Bond 007 Get's His...And Remember To Shop Our Full Selection Of Wallets At The Art Of Refinement!
Time needed to ship: 5-12 business days
Don't Delay...Get yours Today...
Prepare to be Refined...