Experience a wallet that's on 007 James Bond's Wish List...
The Tactical Wallet was designed for the outdoor enthusiast that loves to keep things clean and needs to have tools easily accessible. There are over 14 functions built in. The Dango MT02 Multi-Tool is made of heat treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel which slides into the cavity where the cards sit. When engaged, the multi-tool can nest securely into the safety locks built into the wallet chassis- allowing for easy sawing, cutting and protection. Common tools are built in: 10/15mm hexes, paracord cutter, nail pryer, a serrated/sharpened edge and even a phone stand. We thought of everything and think that you will be pleased with all of the functions built into such a small package.
- The Dango MT02 Multi-Tool is included with the T01 Tactical Wallet.
- Handcrafted and Made in USA
- Designed to hold up to 12 cards (business or credit cards) RFID blocking.
- Keeps your information secure. Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminum, weighs just over 2 ounces.
- Built in bottle opener
- Genuine top grain leather that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts. Super slim profile. Just over 0.3 inches thick when 6 cards are inside of the wallet.
- TSA compliant (when the Dango Multi-tool is removed)
- The multi-tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when traveling.
The Tactical Wallet is offered in three color options:
- Jet Black Anodized Chassis, Black Silicone Band, Jet Black Genuine Top Grain Leather and Jet Black Mil-Spec Bolts
- Raw uncoated Aluminum Chassis, Black Silicone Band, Brown Raw Hide Leather and Stainless Mil-Spec Bolts.
- Red Anodized Chassis, Red Silicone Band, Jet Black Genuine Top Grain Leather and Jet Black Mil-Spec Bolts
Want to Know More... Please Continue Reading...
It has index points that lock safely into the chassis. This allows the wallet and multi-tool to offer several functions. The first row of engagement reveals a serrated and sharpened edge. Engage to the second row and you can fit your fingers into the multi-tool and grip the wallet as a handle for more leverage. If more space is required, the multi-tool can be engaged to the leading edge of the wallet frame. To use the multi-tool's other functions, simply flip it around. To stow it again, the flat side of the multi-tool is faced on the backside of the wallet with the thumb tab pointed up.
- Works exclusively with Dango tactical & dapper wallets
- Can be used independently without the wallet
For the Tactical man with a Tactical Job... Always in Style
Get Your Multi-tool Tactical Wallet before James Bond 007 Get's His...
Time needed to ship: 5-12 business days
Don't Delay...Get yours Today...
Prepare to be Refined...